Populate Your Crore Contest
CONTEST 3 OF JULY 2013
Here is something for the realists of the world!
A signed copy of Let’s Talk Money by Akhil Khanna and a personal investment question or question related to the ongoing Global Financial Crisis answered by the author.
What more do you want, readers? Your personal financial advisor is right here. But before he answers your questions, you have to answer his! He picks up his clients…you see.
1. Theme: Populate Your Crore – You have five years and a crore. Where will you invest it for the maximum returns?
Take your pick. You can break up the investments, lend it to a money lender whole sole or even stash it away in a damp dungeon. Give Akhil Khanna the perfect reason to answer your question.
3. The contest is open to all residents in India over the age of 18.
4. Only entries in English will be considered eligible for the contest.
5. Only submissions in .doc, .docx & PDF formats will be eligible for the contest.
6. The 5 richest men/ women will win signed copies of Let’s Talk Money & a personal investment question or question related to ongoing Global Financial Crisis answered by Akhil Khanna.
7. All the submissions will be judged by Akhil Khanna, author of Let’s Talk Money and his decision will be final and acceptable in full.
8. Only one entry per person is allowed.
9. Please do not eMail your answer. Only submissions received through the form below will be eligible for the contest.
10. By submitting your entry for the contest you hereby agree to all the above stated rules, that govern Populate Your Crore Contest.
11. If you have any queries concerning the contest, do not hesitate to write to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please use #PYCC in the subject line.
Akhil Khanna successfully pursued the degree of MBA with specialization in the field of Financial Management at the University of Sheffield, U.K in the year 1992.
He spent the next eight years working for two Indian reputed companies and a Korean Multinational. During his corporate career, he looked after a wide range of finance related activities in the companies ranging from Working and Term Financing Arrangements, Forex Management and Risk Hedging, Corporate MIS Reporting, Budgeting etc.
In the year 2000, he left the corporate life to run the business of Trading in Industrial and Consumer Electrical goods and successfully ran it for a period of nine years extending the distribution network to a number of cities in the Northern Part of India.
In the year 2009, Akhil developed a keen interest in the study of Global Financial, Commodities, Bonds and Currency markets. This led him to move out of the business of Trading and take up managing his Family Portfolio actively in the times of Global Turmoil.
Since the beginning of 2010, he has acted as a consultant to a number of high net worth individuals to restructure their Portfolios to invest for the long term. He acquired in depth knowledge about the workings of various markets and the role of derivatives in the modern financial markets. During the last year and a half, he has written a number of articles and papers on the Global Financial Turmoil which have been published.
The desire to make the average investor understand about the Global Financial Crises, which started in 2008, motivated him to write this book Lets Talk Money.