Pensievers Direct Entry Contest
Here It is!
Our first endeavour as full fledged online promoters and we dare not forget our members. Our Pensievers!
As we have said before
The Tales Pensieve has always been about TALES.
It does not matter where the tales are from, who talks about them, what they talk about or what age they talk from – what matters is that they talk and we hear. And now we want to hear the tales that whisper to you, the tales that you want to whisper out and express. The tales that may make you a published writer.
A chance for short fiction writers amongst our members to get published in a paperback releasing by mid 2014.
The Tales Pensieve in association with
Half Baked Beans Publishing, The Book Bakers and ReviewStation.in Present:
PENSIEVERS DIRECT ENTRY CONTEST
The ritual is as simple as the earlier contests on The Tales Pensieve. Read the rules listed below. Write a short story adhering to those rules. Upload the story using the form below. Go have coffee, read a book, twiddle your thumbs or plan the new year celebrations till you get a winner announcement eMail from the publishers.
1. The short story should belong to any of the three genres listed below:
2. The contest will start on 03.10.2013 and run through 30.11.2013 till 11:45 p.m.
3. The contest is open to all of Indian origin over the age of 18.
4. Only entries in English will be considered eligible for the contest.
5. Only submissions in .doc, .docx & PDF formats will be eligible for the contest.
6. Word limit: maximum 5000 words.
7. One short story from each genre will be adjudged the best and that entry will find a place in an anthology to be published by Half Baked Beans Publishing by mid of 2014. The winners will have the rare distinction of being published in the book as the Winning entries from The Tales Pensieve.
8. Also include a story synopsis and author bio with contact details.
9. The final judgement panel consists of Mr. Vivek Banerjee, Mr. Upneet Grover and Mr. Piyush Jha and the panel’s decision will be final and acceptable in full.
10. Submitted entries should be your original work of fiction and should not have been published in any format, on any platform including personal blogs.
11. Multiple entries per person are allowed and a participant is allowed to participate in all genres.
12. Please do not eMail your story. Only submissions received through the form below will be eligible for the contest.
13. By submitting your story for the contest you hereby agree to all the above stated rules, that govern Pensievers Direct Entry Contest contest.
14. If you have any queries concerning the contest, do not hesitate to write to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please use #PDEC in the subject line.