Srishti’s Straight From The Heart Contest
This month of Love get ready to give us some love stories
and WIN love-ly gifts!
It’s Love…so it’s SIMPLE. It’s Love so it’… COMPLEX. It’s Love so it’s definitely WIN-WORTHY. Write on…
Its’s a new year but the rules are pretty much the same…Read the rules listed below. Write a short story adhering to those rules. Upload the story using the form below. Go have coffee, read a book, twiddle your thumbs or go plan your Valentine’s day till you get a winner announcement eMail from us.
1. Start anywhere but end with It’s No Longer a Dream!
So that’s your prompt. A love story/ narration which ends with It’s No Longer a Dream.
2. The contest will start on 05.02.2014 and run through 28.02.2014 till 11:45 p.m.
3. The contest is open to all residents of India over the age of 11.
4. Only entries in English will be considered eligible for the contest.
5. Only submissions in .doc, .docx & PDF formats will be eligible for the contest.
6. Word limit: maximum 1000 words.
7. The 3 best entries will win – A signed copy of It’s No Longer A Dream each, exclusive book merchandise (a poster & bookmarks) and INR 150/- worth of Flipkart voucher. Two consolation prize winners will get a signed copy of It’s No Longer A Dream each and the book merchandise.
8. All the submissions will be judged by Sanjeev Ranjan, author of It’s No Longer A Dream and his decision will be final and acceptable in full.
9. Submitted entries should be your original work of fiction/ personal narration and should not have been published in any format, on any platform including personal blogs.
10. Multiple entries per person are allowed.
11. Please do not eMail your story. Only submissions received through the form below will be eligible for the contest.
12. By submitting your story for the contest you hereby agree to all the above stated rules, that govern Srishti’s Straight From The Heart Contest.
13. If you have any queries concerning the contest, do not hesitate to write to: email@example.com Please use #TTPContest in the subject line.