Curse of the Red Soil Contest
Read. Review. Answer.
How To Participate:
1. Review the book – Curse of the Red Soil by Durgesh Shastri – on your blog. (In case you do not blog about books on your blog or do not blog at all, you can use the form given on this page.
Bloggers do not forget to end your entry/ review with the following HTML code:
<p style=”text-align: left;”>This review is an entry to #CurseOfTheRedSoilContest on <strong><a href=”http://thetalespensieve.com/2015/04/curse-of-the-red-soil-contest/”>The Tales Pensieve</a></strong>.<strong></strong></p>
2. Link the review in the linky given below (Only for bloggers. Non-Bloggers just fill in the form.)
3. The last date to submit the review of the book is 21.04.2015 11.59 p.m. IST.
4. On 22.04.2015, we will mail 3 simple questions about the book to all the participants.
5. Answer those questions and sit back!
1. The contest will start on 02.04.2015 and will run through 01.05.2015 till 11:45 p.m. IST
2. The contest is open to all residents in India over the age of 18.
3. Only original reviews will be considered eligible for the contest. You are allowed to participate even if you have reviewed the book earlier too.
4. Please do not eMail your review, only submissions through the form and the linky would be considered eligible for the contest.
5. Three winners will be selected for the contest:
1st Prize: A sponsored stay of one day and one night in a decent hotel in Bidar, karnataka which will be valid for the winner’s lifetime. *
2nd Prize: A chance to co- author a short story with author Durgesh Shastri.
3rd Prize: A chance to join Inkcraft Creations LLP as a content creator. **
6. All the submissions will be judged by Durgesh Shastri , author of Curse of the Red Soil and his decision will be final and acceptable in full.
7. Only one entry per person is allowed.
8. By submitting your review for the contest you hereby agree to all the above stated rules, that govern Curse of the Red Soil contest.
9. If you have any queries concerning the contest, do not hesitate to write to: email@example.com Please use #COTRSC in the subject line.
* The travel expenses will have to be borne by the winner.
** Inkcraft Creations LLP a registered firm. The joinee gets pay as per company norms and projects assigned.
The contest is now OPEN!
Get set….go #Pensievers
Non-Bloggers write your Book Review of CURSE OF THE RED SOIL here, to participate in the contest: