The Homing Pigeons Art the Heart Contest
CONTEST 4 OF JULY 2013
The first things I had noticed when I entered my VIII A class room were taller benches & the art designs on those. Art! Heart Art! Hearts with names…hearts without, rough edged hearts, inverse kidney shaped ones, pointed ones…even cracked ones! Thereafter the placement of hearts has only got better…doors, pillars, behind bus seats, on train seats, behind toilet doors even on world heritage monuments.
Celebrate our obsession with hearts and with love? Game….?
Here’s the deal: Sketch. Upload. Take a chill pill. If your chemist insists that the pill is out of stock, take cappuccino instead. Wait for your prize’s delivery.
1. Theme: Art the Heart
Two hearts that’s what you have to put on paper. You are free to use any art form; your are free to use any type of colour (crayons, pencils, pens, paints…anything) or even not to use any colour. You are even free to use inspiration. The only condition is it should be done in hand on paper. No computer kalakaari.
After you have art-ed the hearts on paper, click a picture and upload using the form given below.
3. The contest is open to all residents in India over the age of 11.
4. Only entries in that are created by hand on paper will be considered eligible for the contest.
5. Only submissions in JPEG formats will be eligible for the contest.
6. The 3 entries adjudged the best will receive a signed copy of the fabulous love-story-yet-not-a-love-story The Homing Pigeons. Trust me you don’t want to miss this book. Its romance, the romantic type.
7. Only one entry per person is allowed.
8. Please do not eMail your image. Only submissions received through the form below will be eligible for the contest.
9. By submitting your image for the contest you hereby agree to all the above stated rules, that govern The Homing Pigeons Art the Heart contest.
10. If you have any queries concerning the contest, do not hesitate to write to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please use #THPAHC in the subject line.
♥ We are waiting to see your hearts!! ♥