#TroubleHasANewName Twitter Contest
Time for some Twitter fun Pensievers!
Stop staring at the cover & day dreaming about that beach holiday 🙂 Read this ↓ to WIN a signed copy of that one!
Log into twitter. Tweet about your new trouble to . Don’t forget the hashtag #TroubleHasANewName
1. The contest will start on 10.10.2014 and run through 20.10.2014 till 11:45 p.m
2. The contest is open to all residents in India over the age of 13.
3. Only entries in English will be considered eligible for the contest.
4. The 2 most interesting answers will receive a signed copy of Trouble Has A New Name from the author Adite Banerjee.
5. We will judge the best answers and our decision will be final and acceptable in full.
6. There is no limit on the number of answers by a participant. You are allowed to participate as many times as you wish. The more you answer, the better are your chances of winning.
7. Please do not eMail your question/s. Only submissions received through Twitter will be eligible for the contest.
8. By submitting your question for the contest you hereby agree to all the above stated rules, that govern #TroubleHasANewName Twitter Contest.
9. You can also encourage others to participate by tweeting with the hashtag, #TroubleHasANewName
10. If you have any queries concerning the contest, do not hesitate to write to: Please use #TroubleHasANewName in the subject line.